Jambands.ca

first mid day backyard drink!

Alexis

they are quite perky....

you hamilton folk are welcome to come and join us if ya like, there's PLENTY of backyard to go around.

the 2 of you have yet to visit me casa, and still yet to visit the new and improved casa des alexron....alexron...the new evil partying magnate that will you get you till you're gone.

oooohh...are you suggesting that tempting, tempting S-word can soon be used....? Spring?

ya know...I remember this time last year, posting excited Spring-like posts and having all the OTown folks [color:green]GRRR! at me, b/c Spring was sooooo far off....now tables are turned, and I drove home tonight in a virtual blizzard.

Still and all, I'm glad it's happening for some folks! If we could only just have slightly more mild weather, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to winter yet. In fact, we're hitting the canal again for another skate this Friday!

you hamilton folk are welcome to come and join us if ya like, there's PLENTY of backyard to go around.

You live in Ancaster now, don't you? That's my hometown, ya know. Although if I recall correctly, you're somewhat out in the sticks / on the highway. (right??)

The weather is starting to change here in Seoul too. I live in a rooftop apartment, and I just bought a brand new patio table, chairs and umbrella to ring in the Spring. I can't wait to bask in the sun on my roof!

hey kevo!

i live technically in hamilton. if you walk about 300 feet further south you'll cross the old hamilton/mount hope town line, but since the amalgamation came into being a few years back, it's all hamilton now. it's not really the sticks....you can walk to anything you might need to buy in the uber plaza in about 5 minutes, yet at the same time, i have a ginormous backyard, can hear the frogs burping in the summer and regularly see bunnies....there's even a couple bunny holes in my lawn. i'm also about as far away as you can get from the steel factories while staying in city limits, so i'm not afraid to grow veggies this summer. it's also fun to say i live in south central! and then mumble hamilton under my breath.

have fun in seoul mang! stop by when you're back.