Jambands.ca

The Leafs Don't Suck Thread

badams

Hurtful, very hurtful. I don't defend because it gets so funny in here. I realize why Sens fans hate us so much. We have kicked your butts for so long and destroyed your hopes year after year, you are very bitter. But it is going to be this year, right? Maybe, but I hope not.

Hurtful, very hurtful. I don't defend because it gets so funny in here. I realize why Sens fans hate us so much. We have kicked your butts for so long and destroyed your hopes year after year, you are very bitter. But it is going to be this year, right? Maybe, but I hope not.

You've gotta be kidding me. I would of thought a Leafs fan who contiued to blindly support a team while numbed by outrageous Ticket Prices, Leafs TV, and a crumbling infrastructure inept at dealing with a salary cap situation would have thicker skin than that.

Sure the Sens are a little peeved about you knocking us out of the playoffs, but take comfort in the fact that the Leaves have also gone nowhere after defeating the Sens... looking like a bunch of little girls in the series against the Flyers last season. And the Sens still have the same core together with all the experience of the losses... while the leafs have a turnstile dressing room.

Being that the Sens are doing so well, it's really hard to be bitter about the past... especailly with a 7-0 record against the Leaves this year outscoring them 30-9 or something like that, and that there is ABSOLUTLEY no real direction for the Leaves in the short or medium term, while the Sens will be looking forward to the playoffs, the off season, and the season after that.

I think it's the leafs fans who are bitter, in fact I know it. You can just sense it driving through traffic here. :P

You've gotta be kidding me. I would of thought a Leafs fan who contiued to blindly support a team while numbed by outrageous Ticket Prices, Leafs TV, and a crumbling infrastructure inept at dealing with a salary cap situation would have thicker skin than that.

Truer words have never been spoken

It is a business and if people will pay, then the tickets will go up. I don't like Leafs Tv, but that is the way of the future for sports and every sports franchise. And it is a lame argument to state that we have not done well after beating you. You are right, but we were always good enough to beat you throughly each and every year. Remember the last time we played in the playoffs? That was great. My buddy is a Sens fan and he is really mouthy, very similar to in here, it was so much fun!!! The one positive thing about this year is that we have a lot of cap space for next year. JFJ did a horrible job assessing talent last year, but maybe he won't get another chance to screw up again. I have faith in the organization, they did a good job with the Raptors(finding a better GM) and I think they will turn things around. There is too much money to be made, not to be in the playoffs. And yes, you have played great against us this year, but as I have said before, you would think Sens fans would be a bit more humble since you have won the President's trophy many times and have played great in the regular seaons, only to be kicked in the nuts once again by the BEST damn team, the Toronto Maple Leafs. Sens fans get their backs up when everyone does not jump on the Ottawa bandwagon. Screw the Sens!!! I hope Hasek is done for the year, and then we will see where you will be. You guys should have traded for Belfour, he would look great on a team like the Senators.