Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Ben Harper/Jack Johnson 6/30 T.O.

Basher

in as well, im up for a meetup on the lawn, look for a dude with busted sandals and a huge bandage on my foot. ill just start calling ppl scanks till i get boo'ed hahahaha

hey bri guy you shoudl bring my little feat shirt tonight bro,, unless your holding it ransom lol

I know that Jack/Ben isn't for everyone. Some people think they are chick bands etc... They definelty play their share of slower balad type songs.

But let me tell yeah, last night was a kick ass night of music in Toronto! [Eek!] I thought last nights show was awsome, both Ben and Jack played stellar sets! I'm super glad I went! Sitting on the lawns on a nice summer night, hearing some amazing music was waaaaaay better than being crammed up in the Koolhaus! (which is where I last saw those two play)

Only a few Skanks in my group were able to get together... Lisa and I, Bones and Earth freak... Basher, Fresco, Paul, at least that was who we were with for most of the show... was with the Steve and Leslie from the Oshawa crew before the show... saw Mango and Kelly a few rows up in the 200's ... sorry we didnt get to talk guys... hope u had a fun show! ran into Jaimoe just outside of the seats and was gonna introduce u to Bones but i dont think i saw u again... sorry bro.. whats with the no beer rule in the 100's? wish i hadda known before i purchased a large... no worries, it found its way to good use...

very cool that everyone loved the show... was first blown away by the size of the crowd... the place was full during Jack's set... mighty fine one at that.. love his songwriting... Totally blown away by Ben's performance! will most deffinately see him again!

I really didn't know what to expect last night, I had never seen either of them live before. I really can't express how much fun I had. Jack Johnson was nice, but Ben Harper ROCKED!!! I couldn't belive how full the shed was, it was impossible to move between sets, although we ventured up to the lawn to try to find some peeps, just no dice. Perfect weather, perfect music, perfect everything. I was smiling huge all night.

And yeah, burn one down? More like burn a couple thousand down [smile]

Gteat show last night what a blast.

The only downfall is that we missed half of jack cause of the line up, now is it just me or have you never seen the line up this big there ever, not even when phish pretty much sold out the place. I did notice some changes areound the park, apperantly its for the worst.

But nothing made up better for missing half of jack than HARPERS set. I had tears in my eyes for pretty much the whole acoustic set. The best way to end such a beautiful weekend.

Archived