Jump to content



Recommended Posts

You know, I have always thought it should be called cheesepie rather than cheesecake. While some cakes are round, most are square, and cheese"cake" is round. As well as the fact that cheese"cake" has a crust, the way pies do, and the way cakes don't. Further, the bulk of it is a filling made without flour, just like a pie, while the bulk of cakes comes from a flour mixture. Even further, cakes have icing and pies don't, but cheese"cake" lacks icing. So which is it?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...