Jambands.ca

WHAT NOT TO DO @ FRONTIER TOWN

show---whore

quote:

Ahhh tooly,

Wanting huff-downs...

i dunno, we thought it was fair payment for having kids passed out cold on our car, having kids swarm our car, the kids with the tank didnt even have a car they were just walking around cuz the line ups got so bad.

"and is akin to Come Together in the crowd of Durham locals with animal tranqs crusted to their nostrils ('Oh that, that's just ketamine'). These are likely the culprits as this is likely one of the few times that there is ever anything at all decent to do in their area." [Confused]

Hey man, becareful what you say about the locals.... I crew up 25 mins. from Durham!

[Wink]

wont someone pleeeease think of my poor feet lol

im still finding cigarette butts in my pockets of sweaters and shit, lots came out in teh laundry too. paisleys got a good idea with teh coffee cans around the saloon, they should nail one to every picnic table too. and they should hand out bags when you get your wristband at the front gate.

sad to say that pic is from my site, well mine along with about 10 others, i cleaned my mess, and cleaned some of their mess as well, but i guess it isnt clean enough for a whore like shane [Wink]

i wasnt the last to leave but when i left it wasnt looking too too bad, what bags we had were filled and tied.

I grew up in Markdale (10 mins from Ghosttown) and in my day little cloured peices of paper was the past time of choice. Of course the kids from the hanover area have always been a little wierd. There's lots of kind and freindly people from Grey (and sometimes Bruce) county. There are dorks everywhere you go. I've seen plently of messes left behind by ghost town partiers from all over the place. Bags at the door would be a great idea.

Archived