Jambands.ca

anyone know where i can find moe. 11/10/04 live at barrymore's?

I think I was at this, but wasn't it at Zaphods of something? I remember a small room, not Barrymores, but maybe it was a different year.

I also believe "weirdness" recorded it, if it's the show I'm thinking of (and if "weirdness" is, in fact, who I think he is).

(Maybe I'm imagining all of this; I dunno; damn Early-onset Alzheimers...)

Oh I am so out of it today.

I was thinking he was looking for a show in Ottawa in '94 not '04. D'oh! (Besides, the one I'm thinking of was probably more like '95 or '96.)

Just ignore everything I post from now on. Losin' it in my old age...

EDIT TO ADD: In my defence, I was dragged out last night to Whistler's "Punk Night" where I saw three really loud bands until way too late, and then dragged myself into the office today, so my brain isn't really working all that well.

I think I was at this, but wasn't it at Zaphods of something? I remember a small room, not Barrymores, but maybe it was a different year.

I also believe "weirdness" recorded it, if it's the show I'm thinking of (and if "weirdness" is, in fact, who I think he is).

(Maybe I'm imagining all of this; I dunno; damn Early-onset Alzheimers...)

They did play at Zaphod's their first time through.

I think I was at this' date=' but wasn't it at Zaphods of something? I remember a small room, not Barrymores, but maybe it was a different year.

(Maybe I'm imagining all of this; I dunno; damn Early-onset Alzheimers...)[/quote']

They did play at Zaphod's their first time through.

and it was a $3 cover, apparently