Jambands.ca

''It's a joke, an absolute joke."

Del

Who cares if del hates hockey, cause he obviously hates the Leafs and I fucking LOVE it.

I dont know who I want to 'Perezhogin' more, Tucker the coward or Jaimoe the coward.

Why is Tucker a coward? Gets THUMPED by Grier and cheaply goes after Hecht. Just ask Magnus Arvedson and countless others what a chickenshit he is. How that guy is idolized by brain-dead Leaf fans is beyond me.

Why is Jaimoe a coward? He has yet to confirm his love for the Leafs, yet somehow thinks we are all blind.

Why is Jaimoe a coward? He has yet to confirm his love for the Leafs' date=' yet somehow thinks we are all blind.

[/quote']

Tell me that in person and see who's the coward. I've just about had enough of this cowardly shit.

Let me know when this goes down. It's been a long time since i've seen a girlie fight ;)

So Jaimoe, how come you can forgive Tucker's sins and not Havlat's? P.S. Who is that in your avatar?

Who said I forgive Tucker's sins? The guy is a weasel, but he's taken on sooo many tough guys in the league, that omits him in my books from being a total coward. A weasel? Yes, of the slimiest kind. He picks his spots, not unlike the king of weasels, Claude Lemieux, did. And Claude eventually fought his own battles too.

Havlat? I hate him with a white-hot passion.

"It makes us angry, but there's nothing we can do about it," Sabres co-captain Daniel Brière said. "The only positive is that Tucker is going to play golf and we're going to the playoffs."

Fucking Right!!

ad

Les Leafs Le Suck