Jambands.ca

Sopranos-warning-SPOILER

Super Freak

Just when I was starting to really understand Tony, he goes and beats the living snot out of one of his cronies, and for no true reason. I know he had to do it, but couldn't he have waited to do it when somebody actually did something fucked up? I mean, he would have only had to wait another 5 or so minutes...

Commence discussion.

There should be a spolier woarning in the thread title.

Tony did it cause he started feeling like the wolves were at the door. Getting injured translates to a sign of weakness and his business there is no weakness, see how quickly they all turned on John whne he cried at his daughters wedding when they took him away.

Tony looked around and saw all the people that were stronger than him (hence the shots of everyones biceps) and picked the biggest strongest guy there and knocked him the fuck out.

Suvival of the fittest.

hope that helps.

Ya but most people don't get the channel the new episodes are on so to be safe its best to give a spolier warning, plus it allows us to talk freely about the show without people bitching.

As for Tony he wants to change but he can't his way of life won't t let him, he's going to be severly conflicted for the rest of the show but in the end a leopard can't change its spots. I for one hope we get back to more of kick ass Tony, its been hard watching him as weak as he's been lately.

There should be a spolier woarning in the thread title.

Tony did it cause he started feeling like the wolves were at the door. Getting injured translates to a sign of weakness and his business there is no weakness, see how quickly they all turned on John whne he cried at his daughters wedding when they took him away.

Tony looked around and saw all the people that were stronger than him (hence the shots of everyones biceps) and picked the biggest strongest guy there and knocked him the fuck out.

Suvival of the fittest.

hope that helps.

yeah that was a pretty cool scene.

now...any predictions on what Vito does?

Edited by Guest

I don't think Vito killed himself, I think he is hiding out and waiting until the sh*t goes down. I think this is an interesting spin to the show. As for Tony, I agree, he had to beat the crap out of that guy and he did a great job. Tough SOB. Tony can talk all he wants about enlightenment, but he will always be a cold hearted tough guy out to do what is best for himself and the family.

yeah that was a pretty cool scene.

now...any predictions on what Vito does?

i am glad vito has been caught...

i hate that waddling tubbo..

he is gonna kill himself within the next 3 episodes...

he has hinted at suicide befor..

when tonys buddy hung himself earlier this year.

"maybe he was homo, and felt he had no one to talk to so.. you know"..

which makes me think he has been thinking about this for awhile.. what would i do if i get found out.. shit like that..