Jambands.ca

I'm off to France on Friday...

Jaimoe

... for my sister's wedding.

Have a great time watching the NHL/NBA playoffs and World Hockey Championships while I'm gone. Hopefully the Oil will win tonight.

Chacin will still be on the DL when I get back on May 29th, but hopefully Halladay will have won his 7th or 8th game by then, and Russ Adams will have committed another 300 errors.

I hope Bonds will still be chasing Ruth by the time I get back, but that's seems as unlikely as Badhams drinking just a six-pack while watching tonight's Edmonton-San Jose game.

Booche: Have a great birthday! I've already mulled over some great gift ideas for a belated present exchange sometime in the early summer.

Low Roller: I'll meet you at Dieppe on Sunday. Bring your rifle and wear that German SS uniform you like to parade around in on every Pride Day.

Guest Low Roller
Low Roller: I'll meet you at Dieppe on Sunday. Bring your rifle and wear that German SS uniform you like to parade around in on every Pride Day.

I don't think I've been branded a Nazi just yet. Obviously can't make it to France this week-end but I'll catch you sometime in Canada.... and kick ya in. ;)

I'll be in that town on Monday. I'm also heading to Tours, then off to the south. I'll be in Paris for the better part of four days too.

Cool! It doesn't get much further South than Biarritz though. I've spent a good chunk of time in that town.. The best surf in Europe!