Jambands.ca

The New Deal - Toronto - July 21

Basher

just so you know, most of the time ticket prices are decided by the promoter (emerge.ca) and are set due to demand. TND have sold out this venue the past 2 times. (some of the best TND shows i've seen in canada and i seen a lot of tnd shows)

the promoter actually wants the price to he higher but TND refuse it getting any higher then $20.00, not bad it you ask me.

just so you know, most of the time ticket prices are decided by the promoter (emerge.ca) and are set due to demand. TND have sold out this venue the past 2 times. (some of the best TND shows i've seen in canada and i seen a lot of tnd shows)

the promoter actually wants the price to he higher but TND refuse it getting any higher then $20.00, not bad it you ask me.

Babe....check your e-mail! :)

Actually, I heard it was those over priced employees they have to pay that cause high ticket prices ;)