Jambands.ca

CANADA DAY 06 ANNOUNCEMENT (Ticket Info)

Freeker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets are being printed today and they look sweet. Stay tuned for locations on where ot pick them up. Of course "This Place" will always have a constant supply. Please try and buy your ticket in advance, it cuts down on the chaos of the door and helps us figure out the beer.

Email CanadaDayBash2006@hotmail.com and let us know you are coming.

VOLUNTEERS: Might need a few helpers on game day if interested email me at ts.turner@gmail.com, I'll find something for you to do, don't worry you can still get drunk.

Anyone got any chairs, suntarps, decorations/christmas lights/patio laterns that they wouldn't mind lending to the party for the day. It would be much appreciated.

A lot of rearranging has happened for Vanderpark's Ontario tour

during June 29th -->July 1st, we will be in Ottawa

Thursday June 29th - Rainbow Room - Ottawa, ON

Saturday July 1st - The Townehouse - Sudbury, ON (Cancelled)

Saturday July 1st - 40 Main RUCKUS

these are going to be two huge shows, plus, if their are any other house party's going down, Let us know and we'll gladly provide some phat music.

OTTAWA IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK THIS CANADA DAY

Cool; I was trying to figure out how you could Ottawa > SSM > Ottawa > Sudbury in two days...

The show that's sandwiched between June 29 and July 1 is BNB/Peter Elkas at Mavericks on Friday, June 30, which is where I'll be that night.

Aloha,

Brad

The tickets are done and going fast. I'd recommend picking them up in advance this year because we're well on our way to selling out it looks like.

Tickets will be available here at the house and hopefully at a few more locations soon. If you helped out last year as a ticket outlet let me know at canadadaybash2006@hotmail.com . And maybe you could help again this year.

Tickets are $20 in Advance and $25 at the door, but from the looks lof things we won't be selling door tickets this year, so grab em early!!

If you are coming from out of town or have friends who are, and can't get here in time to grab tickets in advance. Tell me your tale of woe at canadadaybash2006@hotmail.com and we'll work something out I'm sure.

ph # 613.236.8673

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING PUMPED!!!!

Here's the Schedule

1:00-1:45 Hux Pux

2:00-2:45 Real Gone Daddies

3:00-3:30 Acres

3:45-4:30 Spades

4:45-5:30 El Beejay

5:45-6:30 Lure

6:45-7:45 The John Henrys

8:00-8:45 Dave Lauzon

9:00-9:45 Vanderpark

10:00-11:00 Bullmoose

TICKETS ARE MOVING FAST STOP BY OR CALL TODAY.

4) Entertainment and Games!! Though the boxing match was awesome it was too much prep for too short of fun so this year we've one area we've been doing a lot of brainstorming on, and to say the least, we've come up with an exciting

new array of whacky ideas.. while as usual we try to keep them secret until party time I can tell you that the words "Dunk Tank" have been tossed around. Anyone got any other cool ideas I would love to hear them.

Will the entertainment be going on while the music is happening? I didn't see any slots in the schedule for it (as we had for the boxing matches in years past).

Aloha,

Brad