Jambands.ca

Steve Kimock added to 10K

afro poppa

Reed Mathis from Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey is actually a full time member of the Steve Kimock Band. As I'm sure you know, but for anyone else that doesn't, he'll be playing at Pepper Jack's Sunday June 11th.

Not to be missed!

sk-reed-10klf.jpg

Steve & Reed

Perhaps. I won't say anything until I'm there watching Kimock. A powerful streak it has been. I haven't really heard this incarnation of his band. I gotta say that I thought Mitch was the ultimate second guitarist. Her just always seemed to play his role to perfection. I'm sad he won't be playing when I break the curse.

I think my favourite group was Steve, Mitch, Alfonzo and Rodney. That being said I haven't heard this version yet.

They always seem to have an awesome lineup at 10k - if only it wasn't so damn far.

And if only the forest wasn't full of shady wookies. Use the buddy system down there ya'll.

Did you have some sort of bad situation there?

It looks like its big enough and dippy enough to attract a seedy element but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Did you have some sort of bad situation there?

It looks like its big enough and dippy enough to attract a seedy element but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Nothing terrible happened to me or anything, just a bunch of out of control wookies heckling and disturbing the general peace. It's a gorgeous spot, just really spread out so the safety in numbers thing goes out the window at the campsites. I'm not trying to be melodramatic, maybe it was because SCI was headlining or just cause it was Independence Day Weekend and all the wooks come out of the wookwork.

Edited by Guest

a 23 hour drive is something I hope never to do.

...again

;)

true.

"Ah.... guys don't worry MEESICK Michigan is gonna kick ass, and you'll be a ok to get to Boston the next night." "We had to route it this way so you can make it to north florida for that festival at Jimmy's grandma's farm. I know, I know, the money isn't good...but think of the EXPOSURE!!"

true.

"Ah.... guys don't worry MEESICK Michigan is gonna kick ass, and you'll be a ok to get to Boston the next night." "We had to route it this way so you can make it to north florida for that festival at Jimmy's grandma's farm. I know, I know, the money isn't good...but think of the EXPOSURE!!"

lol

Edited by Guest