Jambands.ca

Apartment/house wanted (Ottawa)

Velvet

Hey all,

My roommate and I are beginning our search for a new abode. We're looking for a two bedroom (more or less) that is not in an apartment building, and is somewhat central (Glebe, Old Ottawa South, Centretown, Chinatown, Market, Hintonburg, maybe even Westboro). We are looking for a nice place and are willing to pay accordingly. Ideally we are looking to move in September 1st, but that too falls under the 'more or less' catagory.

Any leads are appreciated.

want my place?

it's technically a 1-bedroom, but the sunroom is a wicked sweet second bedroom.

actually, it may be a little tight considering the deluxe digs you're leaving.

what's up - your place sold?

I think I'll pass Ms. Mooosey, I'm trying to avoid a building situation.

My place hasn't sold yet, but it will definitely sell.

I'm on a hunt as well Velvet for a two bedroom, not in a building....so maybe we could help each other...if I saw something you might like and vice versa....

I however, have to find a place that will allow me to have my dog (50lb shepherd/husky mix)...

Jod

Meggo, I'm going to Montreal this weekend for the radiohead madness.....so won't be around...what about an evening later this week? We could go for a walk.

Moose, I'm looking for July 1st if I can find the right place, for the right price...

Hey Guys,

Depending were you want to be I see a ton of signs up in our area. Get on a bike and look around.

Between Preston and Parkdale & Somerset and Gladstone, Fairmont - all they are mostly big old homes. I would go up and down the side streets.