Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday America

YearsAlongTheSea

Just a note, show-whore temporarily posted a picture of an American flag burning...

What's that all about?

Nice job on the edit, by the way

that was my first reaction to your post to add pic's of the burning flag, i guess there's nothing i feel needs to be celebrated when it comes the states.

then i thought it was to harsh, and figure a pic of Chaney would be just as offensive, but I'll post it back up there, now.

"oh and just a note" i can't belive you votted for him twice you dumb fucks.

burning_flag.jpg

Hey Sho-ho'

You know what? I posted this from a non-biased posting position to gage what everyone's reaction would be. I figured someone would be hot off the handle with anti-American hostility and I can understand and appreciate that. They have a terrible administration and generally suck as a populace. But, you know what? So do we. I spent a lot of time living down yonder and there is a pretty well standardized ratio of douchbags to good people, as there is here. So get off your fucking high horse, realize you're in the same boat with a different name; hell, call it a tug-boat if you want a good analogy. Either way, get over it, then spank yourself for voting fucking Harper into office. Happy 4th dipshit.

Hey Sho-ho'

You know what? I posted this from a non-biased posting position to gage what everyone's reaction would be. I figured someone would be hot off the handle with anti-American hostility

it was pretty obvious that this is what you were after. so, you got what you wanted.

kinda fucked, isn't it?

Hey Sho-ho'

So get off your fucking high horse, realize you're in the same boat with a different name; hell, call it a tug-boat if you want a good analogy. Either way, get over it, then spank yourself for voting fucking Harper into office. Happy 4th dipshit.

we are by no means the same fucking boat, we maybe headed that way, but no were near the bush admin, i dout any canadian admin will every get down to the same level as the bush's.

i still have faith that canadain people wouldn't let harper get away with what bush does. come on }:(

only time will tell.

Hey Sho-ho'

You know what? I posted this from a non-biased posting position to gage what everyone's reaction would be. I figured someone would be hot off the handle with anti-American hostility

it was pretty obvious that this is what you were after. so' date=' you got what you wanted.

kinda fucked, isn't it?

[/quote']

"nothin's fucked here dude." -Walter Sochek

I posted it to wish everyone a happy 4th, take it or leave it. I just figured someone, for no reason, might get a rise out of it. So, I guess, I called, may not have gotten what I wanted; per say. And yeah, it's kind of fucked.

Hooiee! Haven't seen a good board brawl in a while!

All of this is, of course, moot; Canada has only half the population of California, and a sliver of its economy.

Having watched The Death of Suburbia this week, I'm reminded that we're all a bunch of spoiled squibs. India and China will eat us all alive whenever they get to feeling like it.