Jambands.ca

Jerry's Birthday...where will you be?

bONES

So August 1st is Jerry Garcia's birthday [smile]

who's doing what?

I'll be at the Warfield in San Fran, CA

Dark Star Orchestra are playing there again and it's sure to be a special night [Cool][Cool]

Anyone visiting California this month can catch DSO at House of Blues, (Disneyland) Anaheim, a free show at the pier in Santa Monica, HOB in LA, 2 nights of DSO at The Belly Up, Solana Beach and Santa Cruz the night before the Jerry B-Day show.

Pepperjacks in Hamilton is planning a night of the Gratefully Deadicated Sound System and some live (Dead) entertainment I believe

will have to find out the details

will be feelin good and dancin to the sounds of Jerry in any case, what a life to celebrate

Well I'll be on Tom Thompson lake watching for his ghost(T.T that is) and enjoying the quiet with my canoe and my best buddy "Hud"(my black lab).

I'm sure there will be some Jerry a playin' in the wee hours on my walkman around the fire with some kind under a crystal clear sky and the transitive nightfall of diamonds.

quote:

spinning a set the stars through which the tattered tales of axis roll about the waxen wind of never set to motion in the unbecoming round about the reason hardly matters nor the wise through which the stars were set in spin

Memories....06.21.84...by far the greatest one I have. [big Grin]

I miss Jerry.

Archived