Jambands.ca

heady kindness

bokonon

So I finally got my G2 in the mail (nine years later than normal people, but better late than never) and it came with an organ donor card. Personally I feel this is a social function that is so simple yet so overlooked. I just wanted to remind people to carry their donor card. Hey, if you're not going to use it, why not let someone who can? ;)

www.giftoflife.on.ca

I think you should really re-name this thread, 'vital organs needed..." Besides giving it that Volkswagon, 'beat around the bush heady' feel to it, it's much more concise. But, if you will know, when I go, I'm up for grabs.

No kidding. I thought someone was looking for a free ticket or a ride somewhere. Plus, I just get angry when I see the phrase "heady kindness."

So I finally got my G2 in the mail (nine years later than normal people, but better late than never) and it came with an organ donor card. Personally I feel this is a social function that is so simple yet so overlooked. I just wanted to remind people to carry their donor card. Hey, if you're not going to use it, why not let someone who can? ;)

www.giftoflife.on.ca

really? you get G2 through the mail? does that come from BC? Cali? Oregon?

but why the hell does it come with an organ donor card? they running some med tests or what?

i wouldn't give my bits to any mail-dealin wooks.

hey lex, the next time you go to get your license, say if you lost it and needed a replacement or go for your G, or if you move, if you tell them you're an organ donor when you're getting your temp, your new plastic card will have a symbol on it so you don't have to carry that paper card anymore.