Jambands.ca

A Scanner Darkly

AdamH

I'm just downloading this movie now and it looks pretty good. I like the animation which uses a pretty good computer program (rotoshop) to make very fluid motions so the animators don't have to worry about all the manurisms, etc. Makes it very lifelike which is neat. The IMDB review is pretty good too.

I can certainly see how someone that has never taken any psychedelics or ingested any type of psychotropic substance might feel less enthusiastic about some of the themes but I can't see them denouncing the film for that reason.

If you have ever gone on a "trip" then you will be instantly able to relate to some of the particular scenes.

might as well get right blazed since that seems to be the theme of the movie, PK Dick's drug experiences written into a sci-fi with funky animation...

I'm just downloading this movie now and it looks pretty good.

Where'd you find it Matt? Is it a video camera-taping-in-the-theatre job? I've been looking forward to this movie.. But can't see it coming out in Korea any time soon!

It's a cam but doesn't look too bad. I haven't been rich enough to see shows at the show in a while so I have to live with the downloads. I got it out of a newsgroup, though, so you have to pay to download type thing.

I'll yousendit the sample avi in a few minutes and if you want the movie, I'll put it up via yousendit as well.

Sample: Click Here

Edited by Guest

I'm uploading the movie right now and will send the address. Since you (kevo) requested it I'll send the address to you first and then post it in the forum once you've got it (I suggest others download it too, it's pretty good and the quality ain't all that bad at all).