Jambands.ca

Prison Break star on MY team!

Basher

Tunney is on the Team!

Team PokerRoom.com

spotTeamTunney.gif

Team PokerRoom.com has had a great boost with a brand new addition to the squad - in the form of a celeb! Robin Tunney has escaped from her role in the global TV hit Prison Break after winning a celebrity poker showdown in LA. She will now take part in the WSOP for Team PokerRoom.com. Good luck to Robin and all the Team!

Not sure if Timouse was refering to the Douglas Adams use of 42, but thats the first thing that # makes me think of (42 being the answer to Life the Universe and Everything)...regardless its def a good sign...good luck Basher!

42 was also the number on my beer cup at the Canada Day keg party this year. I immediately connected it to the Adams reference.

Go Basher!

Not sure if Timouse was refering to the Douglas Adams use of 42' date=' but thats the first thing that # makes me think of (42 being the answer to Life the Universe and Everything)...regardless its def a good sign...good luck Basher![/quote']

42 was also the number on my beer cup at the Canada Day keg party this year. I immediately connected it to the Adams reference.

Go Basher!

douglas adams was a genius...every time i see the number 42 i giggle.

Tunney is on the Team!

Team PokerRoom.com

spotTeamTunney.gif

Team PokerRoom.com has had a great boost with a brand new addition to the squad - in the form of a celeb! Robin Tunney has escaped from her role in the global TV hit Prison Break after winning a celebrity poker showdown in LA. She will now take part in the WSOP for Team PokerRoom.com. Good luck to Robin and all the Team!

Isn't she married to 90210 Jason Priestley?