Jambands.ca

B.C.

tigger

i wish i was out there with ya buddy...i love whistler and highly recommend going...the drive there is insanely nice! StoneMnt from the board lives there.

Yes StoneMtn lives in Whistler, [color:purple]but I wouldn't bother with him, he's a real arsehole.

<3

Edited by Guest

lol....

Hey Tigger...Can you give me Dianna's Cell numba if ya have it.. He lan line is all messed up.. Hope she is ok.. I need to hook up with her.... cuz she might pick me up at the boarder....

How the Hell are ya Doing anyhow.. Im fine im getting board down here tho...This amarican life style isn't for me..hehehe

And I miss everyone. boo whoo

ok Tigger ill see You on The flip side!

Tigger: I'm going to see if I can be free tomorrow evening for you. I actually have a huge proceeding that I am expected to be at in Vancouver, first thing on Wednesday morning. Right now, I am trying to make that go away, but I do not know how likely that is.

If I have to be in Vancouver on Wednesday, it means I will not have a second of leisure time tomorrow. If this goes away, though, then I'm fully free.

I'll reply to this thread and/or send you a private topic by the end of the business day today, because if I don't settle this today, then I'm booked until Wednesday evening. If I do settle, we can hang out tomorrow evening (if you want, of course).

Tigger:

Things are currently looking pretty bleak. It looks like I'm going in to a bit of a battle on Wednesday morning.

Send me a private topic if you have a cell phone or something that I can reach you on tomorrow. If I can fully prepare for Wednesday, I will still try to see you, at least briefly, tomorrow evening.

If that's cool send me that private topic. I'll do my best to meet up with you in Whistler.

Too bad we didn't end up crossing paths out here Tigger. We just returned to Van today, and have been touring the island for the past week.

Just in case anyone hasn't heard yet (and is in the western vicinity) this coming Saturday Todd (fat cats) Tyler (formerly of Fat Cats) Mark (The Masses) and some other musicians (unfortunately I do not know them by name) from the Masses and formerly of Slammin Jack will be doing a Jerry tribute on Saturday Aug. 5th at the Fairview Pub in Vancouver.

Should be a shaker!!