Jambands.ca

Who's puking on Dr. Hux tonight?

bouche

Thanks for coming to the Hammer! Really enjoyed the tunes and especially the chance to chat with some of you. Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to chat, Mr Musicface, maybe next time! But thanks for the discs, what a treat.

Have safe travels back to Hottawa!

Thank you, come again! [big Grin]

(it's funny you know, it seems that when I go out these days a shot of Jager seems to be the dividing line between sanity and insanity.... how did it come to this? when did this all start? steve? paisley?? [Eek!] )

what a good show last night, sorry i couldnt muster up some barf for ya hux lol, ill try harder next time, i thought for sure someone would do it when i saw 2nd tube coming out with tray after tray of jaager, scary stuff.

thanks for the tunes guys it sounded great.

nice to meet you new skanks i met [big Grin]

What a blast in Toronto and Hamilton!!!!!

Thanks to Dr.Huxtable and Uncle Seth for two great nights!

My minds a little blury as I just got off the bus, and am rushing to work!

It was great to meet some of you guys or remeet in most cases - and thanks to Marco, Paisley and Second tube for shaken' it with me on the dance floor!

Paisley - "never trust a girl named Sunshine" - ha ha.

[big Grin]

good times... lots of solid shin kicks and some fine tunes... fun partyin with yas!

Dr. Hux, Mr. M, Ms. Hux, Sunshine (don't turn your back on her), New Rider, MarcO, Esau, Tooly, Whore, Briguy and the rest... what a crew [Eek!]

have to do it again sometime! [big Grin]

Don't listen to what people say, Hamilton is rather nice, at least the part I was in. Pepper Jacks is a SWEET venue, Ottawa has nothing like it. An awsome deck with trees, that you can drink and smoke on. I saw Second Tube leave the bar carrying trays of Jager shots and I thought, "How cool is that!!!"

Thanks to Show Whore for providing great sound for the night despite us switching mics and changing line-ups a dozen times. You're the man.

And to all the Hamilton peeps, it was so good to see you. Thanks for the treats and smiles. I wish I didn't have to drive back to Toronto that night so I could have partied with y'all a bit harder, but thems the breaks when you're Dr. Huxtable's chauffer. [Wink]

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest disappointment in the lack of puking on the Doc. I was really hoping for that. Next time do it, please just do it for me. I have to get this guy back for all the hookers and coke in our hotel rooms. Travelling with the Doc is like one giant orgy. I think it's his hair.

We'll be back soon. Thanks Hamilton.

Archived