Jambands.ca

Alaskalog

PassedOutGuy

Are you implying she works in a bar or something?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, I know you. Get out now.

Booche it's already too late, he's making sweet oblivions...it's all over now baby blue.

PoG he is too fat to mail. I'll buy him a ticket for the greyhound. I have to warn you though, we might do all his K.

Well, the Sweet Oblivion hangover is finally starting to subside a wee bit... (with the help of a few Sierra Nevada's that is)... What I am starting to realize right now is just how hard this trip really is... long distance relationships can be killer... especially when the other person is thousands of km's away and on an Island... Ive been on an emotional roller coaster ride all week long and its really hard to accept having to say goodbye Saturday morning... I am head over heals for this girl but at least i know that our strength together will get us through untill the next time we see each other in October... thanks for reading everyone and sorry for the sappyness here... She really is a very special girl! oh and Sitka aint to shabby either... it would be nice to see the sun even once though...

Well, my residence on Halibut Point Road is quickly coming to an end... to quickly if you asked me but hey, all good things right? I have met some incredible people on this journey... it was a pleasure to get to meet Mellie's Mom and some of her friends... everyone in this beautiful town has a very friendly demeaner... its a shame the weather never co operated as there was not a day with blue sky to be had out of the last 7... Mellie, when you read this I know exactly how you are feeling and know I feel the same way... We will see each other very shortly and move on with our lives together... if anyone wants to do some great fishing and get out into the wilderness I highly recommend starting here... natures finest! I start my journey home with 4 flights tomorrow getting back to Pearson at 11:31 pm... thanks for reading everyone... Mellie I miss you already!