Jambands.ca

Student Cards!

bouche

I like your padlock, d!

Anyhow, much to my embarassment, I've been reminded that we did in fact have student cards at my highschool. My failure to remember is either a) testament to how little I remember of that period of my life in general (see B) or B) testament to the wonders of a strict "sobriety and forum posting don't mix" policy (see a).

Either way -- and it has been said before -- don't mind me.

• 2 weeks later...
and ANOTHER one added to the set!

What a handsome little devil.

Dude! I was at NTCI in 87 too!!!!

I've got a bunch of student cards somewhere, NTCI too. I'll have to find 'em and a scanner.

Ollie, what year did you graduate? I was class of '89. You might remember me from such classics as "Smoking in the Alley", "Skipping Class", "Hackey Sack and Dead Tunes"

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

ps - sure you can't make it to Slippermen??

Dude! I was at NTCI in 87 too!!!!

That's awesome!! What grade were you in 86/87? I was in grade nine and that was my only year at NTCI. Moved back to Ottawa the following year and became a Nepean-ite. I'm gonna look for you in my yearbook tonight. Freaky!

Alas, no chance of me making the Slippermen show. Have fun and I hope it's a success for the band. Say hi to Grillo for me. ;)

norseman.gif

What grade were you in 86/87? I was in grade nine and that was my only year at NTCI. Moved back to Ottawa the following year and became a Nepean-ite. I'm gonna look for you in my yearbook tonight. Freaky!

Uh, I think I would have been in Grade 11. Good times man. My cousins live in Nepean. You might know one or two of them, mind you they are complete wankers (last name Hunter).

Alas, no chance of me making the Slippermen show. Have fun and I hope it's a success for the band. Say hi to Grillo for me. ;)

Should be a great time. I'll say hi to Joseph. I just had lunch with him today (had to burn a couple of TMB and Genesis DVDs for him).

Cheers,

Kevin