Jambands.ca

Student Cards!

bouche

I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but here is an image of my student card from grade 11. I'm hoping that many of you have funny ass student cards from either recent times, or years gone by. Either way, find a way to post them, or send them to me, and I'll add them to my Flickr gallery and we can start a Student Card Craze that will remind everyone how stupid the 80's were (or any decade for that matter).

maybe we if enough people participate, we can have a vote for best student card. I'll supply a prize.

if mine is the only card, then I win.

student_card.jpg

seriously, if you guys have any, scan them in, or photo them with your digi cam. email them to me. Let's build the internet's funniest gallery ever.

btw, that card got you an extra Big Mac if you bought a big mac and fries.

So during grade 11, I think my regular lunch was 2 big macs, fries and a coke.

There's no doubt that fast food promotions should be illegal.

it's the way you parted your hair down the middle that gives you so much coolness- that and the smoldering distant stare; looks like you were wishing you hadn't eaten that burrito for lunch or something along those lines

You have no idea. When I went to Regi there was no cafeteria with fresh food. Everything came out of a vending machine. We even had a machine that made French Fries. It seemed very cool at the time but now seems so weird.

Of course we had the trifecta of fast food within a few blocks.

1. The Hoagie House

2. Division Fish n Chips

3. Flings

They made up for the horrible resources in the school :)

I don't know how many people can play. I think highschool student cards are more the exception than the rule? What in the fuck does a HS student need a student card for, anyways?

I've never heard of such a thing.

Did find a couple of highschool pictures tonight though. Wish I had others.

15kisslu5.jpg

shirtsharinghk7.jpg

That's one hell of a lovely farmer tan, yo.

I don't know how many people can play. I think highschool student cards are more the exception than the rule? What in the fuck does a HS student need a student card for, anyways?

Most cities with transit systems offer student prices for fares. The card is your proof of being a student.

Go travelling as a student? Get an international student card. You get discounts all over the place.

I had cards from Grade 7 through university. I think i have some somewhere

Edited by Guest