Jambands.ca

Bennyd now lives in Pittsburgh PA

Bennyd

Howdy everyone,

It has been so long since I have checked out this site and I wanted to check back on my fav. canadan friends. I have moved from the beautiful city of Ithaca to a much larger Pittsburgh PA. At first I was not sure about the move but all is working out well, and there is plenty of great music and lots of cool people. It is no longer the city of steel and industry and now prides itself on medical research higher education and boatloads of artsy fartsy shit.

I now work as a display horticulturist at the Phipps Conservatory. http://www.phipps.conservatory.org/ check it out

So all of you who have ever thought of coming down here or if say "the slip" comes to town you are all welcome.

Peace and love,

Bennyd

Howdy :). We spent a couple of days in Pittsburgh last year more or less by happenstance and really enjoyed it - beautiful city, apparently thriving music scene, and more a climate of political savvy than anywhere we'd passed through on that trip. Hope you have more luck than we did sorting through the tortuously complicated highway system downtown :P.

So good to hear from all of you again,

dave drop a line for sure when you come down. ill send you my #

Evil Mouse about the city your right you would never know how hip it was unless youve been or know somebody. I didnt even know until I got here. I think this place blows that other PA city out of the water, whats its name again I think it starts with a Ph and ends in a delphia. About the roads I have one word meshed into one mapquest

Gigs dont think I wont be meeting you in ithica if the slip plays there again. Sean that jokes so played down here but since your my fav. canuck ill let it slide. Monky thanks for the props on the job it means alot.