Jambands.ca

careful with that axe (CTMF content)

mark tonin

Deeps, Just to let you know this is my very first post on jambands but thought a reply to your kind words were needed. Anyway, we all had a blast at cometogether and I'm glad the boyz from WTTS enjoyed my guitar playing as much as they did!

Cheers all and expect more participation out of this board from me!

My fingers have healed now... by my calculations i logged 7 hrs of total playing time on sunday.. with 4 different bands. broke all 6 strings at one point or another (the A string twice... ) but holy crow were the fatties ready to rock on sat nite or what. i thought that set flew right off the stage.. must have been the light show..

I had fun living stoned day to day til it was time to fire up Cherise and boogie on back to dry land..

That was a sweet time. Even with the rain. Good to have you jam with us Mark. Really lit it up. Thanks to everyone for partying so hard. It really is easy to have a good time with all of you. Hefner kicked ass! Such a good groove. Thanks again guys and we'll see everyone next year. Or maybe a Jambands.ca fundraiser at the Lanc???

See you at the show.

Josh