Jambands.ca

The best place to listen to music....?

YearsAlongTheSea

I have music playing all day throughout my house. But for the most part is usually background noise, very nice background noise. But while your working, or doing chores or whatever it's really hard to actively listen.

Listening to tunes in the car is great because you have a chance to really listen. That's the best time to throw a show on or something.

I think my fav place to listen to music is in my basement, it's comfy and sounds great. The only problem is that I fall asleep if I'm just listening (my couch is deadly that way). So usually I need something to watch while I listen, so I'll put on some kinda trippy visuals.

I like music, it should be served with everything. I find it really bizarre if I'm hanging out at a friends place and they don't have tunes on.

with ya there kevo, been doing it since i was a wee one. i've even made 'bedtime' playlists for my various media players over the years.

Yeah bedtime playlists are the best! I turned my latest one into the newest Kev's Cuts, #23, subtitled 'Songs For The Sleeping Erotic'. lol.

i guess my favourite time/place to listen to music is early on Sunday mornings at home.

I brew some great tasting coffee, have a wake and bake session and pick a Grateful Dead or Dark Star Orchestra show. I'm very much a routine kind of guy, and I've been doing this for almost 15 years now! It started out with the Grateful Dead double-header on the radio (with David Gans) way back when I lived with my sister and her husband. I still LOVE my Sunday mornings :)