Jambands.ca

National Football League

Whitey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single White Male, late 20's, N.E. Pats Quarterback, seeks disease free Single Hot Females of child bearing age for relationships ending in pregnancy towards establishment of new master race and future NFL dynasty. Children must agree to play only for Michigan in the NCAA and to sign free agent contracts with the Patriots.

I dont know how much you idiots pay attention to the off-season but its a big year for me since the Raiders have the number one pick. I might not even be alive come Draft Day. The rumours regarding Oakland are a torrential landslide of biblical proportions. Here is the last Randy Moss rumour (and by the way Del, I blame you 100% for the degredation witnessed since he got traded to the Silver and Black. Did this guy give up or what?):

BREAKING____

Randy Moss of the Oakland Raiders was traded today to the Schenectady Meat Packers and Shoe Distribution Workers Union for the Rights to Al Bundy, who once scored 4 touchdowns for Polk High.

• 2 months later...

I am loving Lane Kiffin already!

The Oakland Raiders cancelled the final week of their off-season training program Friday after complaints from the NFL players' union about the intensity of the practices.

In a brief statement, coach Lane Kiffin said the players' union believes the Raiders' off-season program violated league rules on practice standards.

"The union has complained about the high level of intensity, player aggressiveness and fast pace of our practices and, as a result, has taken away the final week of our off-season program," said Kiffin, the NFL's youngest and least experienced head coach.