Jambands.ca

National Football League

Whitey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckyouOllieIamsureyoulovedthattuckrulingagainsttheRaiderstooyoubandwagonjumpingcucksuckingtardfaceshitehead.

Nah, I was cheering for the Raiders in that game. I've always been a Bills fan but I'm at the point where I feel absolutely nothing for them so it's time to move on and make it official. I've had a grudging respect for the Pats ever since they beat the Rams but it wasn't until their Superbowl match against the Eagles that I actively wanted them to win. No matter how much I don't want to jump on a bandwagon, they are about the only team I respect (from players to coaches to management) in the league.

Some interesting games yesterday and of course, lots of upsets to screw with my Proline tickets. Carson Palmer looked great in the no huddle offense and what a great win at Arrowhead. Did anyone see the hit Trent Green took yesterday? I am surprised he knows what is going on today.

I thought the hit on Green was vicious. I definitely think there should be a fine. He was almost all the way through his slide. I'm shocked that there was no late hit called.

Damon Huard eh? look out...

I think Bledsoe will be fighting for his job in 2 weeks. I didn't think Jacksonville looked to special but I'm happy they won. That way they won't have a chip on there shoulder next Monday night.

I dont know if anyone else is watching the Raiders play but this first half was a complete embarrassedment.

Embarrassedment. There. I said it.

If they dont make the playoffs, I hope they end up 02-14 (beating the Chiefs both times while causing them to miss the playoffs) and draft that QB from Notre Damn. Fuuuuuuuuuck, that half sucked.

This is what it sounds like when doves cry. COME ON BOYS!

Alright, good hold on the Raiders D to start that half.

(Crap! Although never regretted, I was going to have a smoke during halftime but got distracted by music.)

Edit to add:

That 'taunting' penalty assigned to Moss during the following possesion was ridiculously poor, quickly followed by Ah-nold being interviewed. What am I watching?

Yes the Taunting Penalty was crappy but not as crappy as Art Shell's game plan. I think he needs to forget about the early 90s and get away from that 7 step drop back. I don't think I've ever seen an NFL game with 9 sacks by one team (and none by the other). Maybe mixing in a couple of quick slants, swing passes, shovel passes and short hooks in the second half might have changed the game a bit. Poor Raiders :(

"The San Francisco Chronicle reported on its Web site that disgruntled receiver Jerry Porter who was inactive for the 27-0 beating the Raiders absorbed from the San Diego Chargers on Monday night, was seen laughing and pumping his fist on the sidelines when Raiders teammate Aaron Brooks was sacked for the seventh time"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the worst I have ever seen the Raiders. Easily.

Associated Press (10/14/2006, 8:30 AM PST)

OAKLAND , (CA)--Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to Raider players was in fact the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.