Fat Man In The Bathtub >

Gringo >

Get Up Stand Up >

Fat Man In The Bathtub

Takes A Lot To Laugh

Dixie Chicken

E:

Feats Don’t Fail Me Now

haha, I wish I had a copy, although I was listening to Little Feat from 2004 Hamilton earlier, sadly, that show cannot be uploaded to archive as it violates Little Feats new policy.

The trading and distribution of soundboard recordings of Little Feat

concerts prior to 01/01/04 is allowed.

The trading and distribution of soundboard recordings of Little Feat after

01/01/04 is NOT allowed

I've been watching the usual places for the show to turn up, but nothing has yet.

I know someone who got an AUD recording of that show actually, but I've had no luck what-so-ever getting a copy or getting in touch with him. I need a copy to make my SBD copy complete, the only know (or circulating anyway) SBD recording of that show is missing all but 40 seconds of 'Time Loves A Hero', which is the first track.

Little Feat

The Pepper Jack cafe

Hamilton, Ontario

2006-09-08

Rocket In My Pocket

Cadillac Hotel

A Apolitical Blues >

Long Distance Call >

The Sky Is Cryin’ >

A Apolitical Blues

Honest Man

Cajun Girl

Willin’ >

Don’t Bogart That Joint >

Night On The Town

Drivin’ Blind

Fat Man In The Bathtub >

Gringo >

Get Up Stand Up >

Fat Man In The Bathtub

Takes A Lot To Laugh

Dixie Chicken

E:

Feats Don’t Fail Me Now

Are you sure about this? I mean I was there and I heard no "Takes a lot to laugh" and the encore was ceratinly not "Feats don't fail me now".

Hmmm.....

Well, I emailed their archivist who I trade live Dylan with for that setlist. He wasn't at the show mind you, so I just checked Featbase & its under the unconfirmed list currently.

I was also there & thought I heard "Takes a lot to laugh" tease myself. Most times when I get setlists from buddy, he adds in every little tease and/or riff they touch on.

The moment you've all been waiting for is here! The show is now up on archive.org. (Albeit with Chris' song name missing.)

Here's the URL: http://www.archive.org/details/fatcats2006-09-08.sbd.shnf

Thanks for you work on this Willy! I look forward to giving it a listen when I get home.

As well, I got an email from Gatch about the name of the new songs. Todd's new one is called Divine Intervention, and Gatch's is called Pedal Down.

Peace, Mark

what happened with Todd's finger?????

Me hopes he is ok.

He cut his finger with a knife the night before. It was pretty deep, and in talking with him before the gig, he wasn't very confident about his ability to play. I thought he played and sounded just fine, but it also seemed like Drawbar added some more organ and harmonica solos than usual, which makes me think that Todd was definitely trying not to overdue it.

He should be fine once it has some healing time, at least that's how it seemed to me in talking with him.

Peace, Mark

Little Feat

The Pepper Jack cafe

Hamilton' date=' Ontario

2006-09-08

Rocket In My Pocket

Cadillac Hotel

A Apolitical Blues >

Long Distance Call >

The Sky Is Cryin’ >

A Apolitical Blues

Honest Man

Cajun Girl

Willin’ >

Don’t Bogart That Joint >

Night On The Town

Drivin’ Blind

Fat Man In The Bathtub >

Gringo >

Get Up Stand Up >

Fat Man In The Bathtub

Takes A Lot To Laugh

Dixie Chicken

E:

Feats Don’t Fail Me Now[/quote']

Are you sure about this? I mean I was there and I heard no "Takes a lot to laugh" and the encore was ceratinly not "Feats don't fail me now".

Hmmm.....

They also played the Weight no?

[color:green]OK I just found my setlist I recorded from this show (I thought it was lost), I think this is pretty close to what happened and more accurate than what was posted previous.

Rocket in my pocket

Cadillac Hotel

A Apolitical Blues

-->Long Distance Call (tease)

-->Sky is Cryin' (tease)

A Apolitical Blues

Honest Man

Cajun Girl

Willin'

-->Don't Bogart that Joint

-->??Rick Danko/Band tune: "Nobody Knows You" ??

-->The Weight

Drivin' Blind

Fat Man in the Bathtub

-->Gringo

-->Get Up, Stand Up

-->Scarlet/Fire (tease)

Fat Man in the Bathtub

Dixie Chicken

-->Take a lot to laugh (tease)

Dixie Chicken

E: Rock 'n' Roll every night

Feat350.jpg

They have their own strong body of material. I wonder what the motive is in covering Dead material?

I think it’s because they like the music and Paul Barrere and Bill Payne have close ties to the Dead camp. Other thn Tennessee Jed which you noted isn't a Dead tune I think they’re pretty subtle about it.

Little Feat was solid, but I must admit to thinking that the theatre would have been a better venue for them. PJ's is nice and small, which is awesome, but in many ways the band needs a bigger stage to be fully appreciated I think. Still a memorable night on many levels though. It was nice to hear A Political Blues ...

Sorry things didn’t work out for the Westside. It was either move it or cancel it so I hope people can appreciate the situation. I definitely wanted to see the theatre go down but shit happens. I’m glad I was able to pull it off at PJ’s and it seems like everyone still had a good time.

Anyone else think this show was failry short for a Little Feat show? I did. Perhaps the shortest I've ever seen. Now having said that I though it was top-notch and very intimate.

Unfortunately there was an afternoon gig in Cleveland the next day that required a 7am load-in. It didn't leave them much time to get back on the road and to the next show. I think their set was just a bit under two hours but I’m not entirely sure.