Jambands.ca

COUNTDOWN TO ETD

Kaidy Mae

Greetings all! I just wanted to post a quick little "adios" note on here as Lacey and I are packing up our gear and heading out west on a well-needed vacation. Finally. *sigh* I know I probably should've written a good-bye letter almost a year back when I stopped frequenting these parts on a daily basis. Alas, skanks, you are never far from my heart. I hope that wherever I live upon return from my trip that there will be high speed. Dial up is the pits!

So the plan is to hop in the Honda tomorrow AM (the Race Van isn't quite up to this challenge) and start driving west (well, at least after that little Lake Huron thing ;) ). The trek will probably take about 2 months or so. We're going to a huge corn maze outside of Winnipeg, volunteering at soup kitchens, working on an apple farm in Kelowna and clickin' pictures all along the way. We'll be slowly making our way from Ontario to Vancouver and back again trying to hit as many National/Provincial Parks and major cities along the way. If anyone on here knows of any awesome shows, cool parks or just items of general interest, we would really appreciate the suggestions.

Okay, I think that's it for now. If anyone needs to get in touch with me it may be easier to email kaidy_newman@yahoo.ca while we're on the road. Other than that, I hope everyone has an awesome fall (woohoo Rocktober!!!) and I will see you all again at the end of the year.

110187709 This was supposed to be a visual sign off, but I can't even remember how to post a photo. Ooooooooh...

By for now,

Kaidy Mae & Lacey