Jambands.ca

vw Chameleon

Velvet

That's awesome... I was worried after years of Westfallia's that they were never going to go back to the old bus design... they went back alright... BACK TO THE FUTURE...

So Are the Surf board/solar panels multi-use, or just for show/fuel

Edit... and there's also this going for it:

Volkswagen tops JD Power list for most environmentally friendly

Edited by Guest

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that's nice.

indeed.

that's very cool.

lol KK....not quite a dream bus you got there.

bwah!

LOL ... nope, not quite. I did have a nice '78 Westy for a number of years that I thoroughly enjoyed. Had to let him go though.

Here's what the new ones could look like;

http://www.vanagon.com/media/concept/

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/autobeat/archives/2006/01/its_official_ch.html

microbus2.jpg

new_camper_side.jpg

112_0107_microbu2_lead2.jpg

Now I'm gonna have to unload my "beater" car ('87 BMW 325e) ... anyone want it? Anyone got a good/cheap beater car for sale????

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Edited by Guest

those look cool...not sure about those seats for sleeping though...doesn't look too comfy.? maybe it actually is though. also miss the double back doors.

at least the engine is probably more reliable though! (that's the one thing i don't miss about my bus though i do miss its styliness and comfort so much.)

*sigh*