Jambands.ca

Grateful Dead board game

Esau.

Jesus DEM, I think it was filler on one of your cds. How am I supposed to know exactly what you own? I was in your car for a grand total of 10 minutes in my life and that was not the Grateful Dead we were listening to. Well, if it was, Brent/Phil/Bobby/Mickey and Billy werent there.

Do you want me to have to tell you the name of your future child, should you have another one?

booche used to be able to pick out a date, setlist and song when driving 30 metres behind a vehicle that was playing a live GD show, based on the head bobbing of the passengers

'course that was before this started happening every [other?] week:

"I need hlep. I am drunk as a ciocksucker. " -- Booche at 2:35am on a Thursday

I was in your car for a grand total of 10 minutes in my life....

yeah, well, if you didn't shed so much, you may have been offered a longer ride.

ps...don't turn me away when I show up just to use your loo...still kinda like you alot, despite the smell (surprising how you get used to it...DaveyBoy told us we would) :P

Didn't the dead already have a board game...I seem to remember a friend of mine having one like 10 years ago.

I wonder if he still has it

there was a board game. I have it. I think it's called Head Games. based on trivial pursuit. I think I bought it about 15 years ago. but it wasn't official, or distr'd by the Dead. Was made by some heads somewhere. I think that i bought at at Terrapin in Dundas, or maybe that store that used to be upstairs on Yonge just south of Bloor with way overpriced stuff.