Jambands.ca

NYC Bus Trip for CHEAP!!

afro poppa

Hey everyone,

I am planning a HUGE New York City trip in November. It's mostly for University students but if you were at all interested in getting down to New York City for cheap then this is a great way to go. It's 225 bucks and that includes transportation and accomadations.

The dates are Friday the November 10th at Midnight (like Thursday night, Friday morning) leaving from Guelph and then leaving NYC on Sunday the 12th at 11 pm and getting back to Guelph in the AM.

PM me if you are at all interested or if you have more questions.

PS - Some of the awsome shows that are going on that weekend in NYC include: Tim Reynolds, Chick Corea, Particle, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Zilla, Cut Chemist, Lyrics Born and so so so many more!

Does it really matter, Chewie? YOu get to go hang out with a bunch of college girls in NYC for next to nothing! Sort of a second honeymoon for ya, if you will..

actually jess and i were talking about going to nyc...don't know if a bus trip is what she was thinking about....lol

how u doing man...any shows on the horizon cuz its been too long since we got down!!

afro: oh yeah...a bunch of us are there for sure..some of us are going to milwaukee th enxt day too

hey chewie, be sure to get in touch with james and i when you're on your way down. we gotta meet up for some beers beforehand. are you guys crashing at my place after the show? you're more than welcome!