Jambands.ca

I've sunk so low I'm now posting a roll call

AdamH

Ok, Who is going to Hillside? Who will be smoking strawberry tobacco out of a hookah at my campsite? Who will be joining in on a tabla/accordion jam?

Kung, I'll give you a call tonight when we get into town.

And for all y'all who are attending, Look for my muthafuckin' rainbow suspenders!

P.S. Anyone know where I could find a gif of the Alf pog from the simpsons? That would make an avatar of avatars

You're my new best friend, wanna hold hands?

Yeah, the only tobacco I can tolerate (no wait, enjoy) is through the Argheelie (sp). My friend Johnny comes and goes to Lebanon every year and brings back all sorts of the stuff, and has shown me how to prepare it so it last forever. Double Apple, Strawberry...yum. I've mixed it with pot but to be honest it's not as good and not as smooth as straight tobacco.

I am so pumped it's not funny. Let's hammer out the details when you get in tonight... We should go in as a group in the morning to grab one of the overflow camping spots then head back into town until the show. I'm doing spot checks, camp gear, novelty items, beer, booze, novelty items....

I just read this year's Hillside program and I'm tellin ya that it is better than any issue of Chart that I've ever seen...it's tough to get back to work - if anyone in Southern Ontario has a free day or even half a day this weekend get yourself to Guelph!

Can anyone tell me what the camping situation is like there? ie. if I show up out of the blue with no plan and no preparation (other then a tent and money) will they let me camp? I've never been to Guelph Lakes, but I find driving after music is usually beyond me...

Archived