Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

Guest Low Roller

Dave Stubbs had the following to say on Habs Inside-Out:

No sign of Michael Ryder or Mikhail Grabovski on the ice at the Bell Centre at this hour; Ryder didn't practise yesterday, off for a therapy day; Grabovski was down with the flu.

The two Hamilton callups are on the ice: No. 36 Matt D'Agostini and No. 70 Gregory Stewart. On the ice as well: Alex Kovalev, who was out with the flu yesterday; the rehabbing defenceman Mike Komisarek, out until the playoffs; and D Francis Bouillon, who's been out with an ankle dinged last Saturday in the game against Toronto. But Bouillon was on the ice no more than 15 minutes before he left the rink limping.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

The Habs are too unpredictable to guess the score. They play like champs one night and like chumps the other.

I will cheer for them though!

Guest Low Roller

I've actually watched more games this year than I have in recent memory and I have seen some real stinkers. You only have to look to last week against Toronto see a team who can play-down to the opponents level on certain night.

Ok, here's my guess:

Montreal 4 Buffalo 0

1st period:

1. Latendresse (Lapierre, Streit) 4:34

2nd period:

2. A. Kostitsyn (Markov, Kovalev) PP 15:13

3. Higgins (Gorges, Price) 18:39

3rd period:

4. Lapierre EN 18:11

Final shots per period:

1 2 3 T

MON 12 11 8 31

BUF 9 10 13 32

I've actually watched more games this year than I have in recent memory and I have seen some real stinkers. You only have to look to last week against Toronto see a team who can play-down to the opponents level on certain night.

Ok, here's my guess:

Montreal 4 Buffalo 0

1st period:

1. Latendresse (Lapierre, Streit) 4:34

2nd period:

2. A. Kostitsyn (Markov, Kovalev) PP 15:13

3. Higgins (Gorges, Price) 18:39

3rd period:

4. Lapierre EN 18:11

Final shots per period:

1 2 3 T

MON 12 11 8 31

BUF 9 10 13 32

Not even close ;)...

but I hope so :)

Really eh Low Roller?

So, you couldnt have predicted they were going to put up a stinker against Toronto? In 82 games its going to happen and that was the easiest one to call this year (not that I did). It wasnt so much that they played down to their oponents as it was they were dog-tired, ravaged with injuries and trying to save themselves.

Guest Low Roller
they were dog-tired, ravaged with injuries and trying to save themselves.

And you're dog-ugly, ravaged with injuries, and beyond saving.

Easy boys... No fighting amongst Habs fans. We aren't Leafs, we don't eat our young.

We have bad games here and there but we are at 100 points so obviously a lot more good than bad. Lets just see who we play first round and tear their throats out.

Guest Low Roller

Further update:

- Ryder has a leg injury and won't play tonight.

- D'Agostini will make his NHL debut tonight in his place wearing #36, last worn by Francois Beauchemin back in 2002-2003.

Sens AND Habs fans were leaving with 10 minutes left.

Not from where we were sitting. It was ALL Sens fans leaving.

heyooooooooo keep your head in the sand there Ollie. didnt feel like cheering cause its a tuesday. hahahah

how bout that standing O for the last minute.

Sorry, just trying to provide some balance. There were Habs and Sens fans leaving my section starting at 10 minutes in the 3rd.

Your experience was stupid.

Before the game, I saw this long haired Sen fan, possibly a chick, trying to get in the face of 40-something Hab fans by quietly stating "Go Sens Go" and I thought "Who is that dumbass dingleberry?"

The Hab fans just destroyed him. All of a sudden the Sens fan came into focus.

It was you. How embarrassing.

Quietly stating my ass. You only think it's embarrassing because you wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Legendary.

The keys to this city are on their way to Ottawa boys. We got interviewed/video'd on RDS or something doing a "Go Habs Go!" complete with a dance and pictures on other media shit. DaveyBoy, the chick taking them had one of those cameras like yours that develop into 4x4's or whatever size they are.

We owned every bar we went into tonight. We didnt have to pay for a thing even though the 4 of us ran through 4 of Kanada Kev's mortgage payments.

Legendary.