Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn is Habs fan? (or is she simply humouring Booche?)

As of last night, the Habs have scored more goals that the Red Wings, and are two goals away from tying the top scoring team in the league- The Senators...

That should be easy enough. ;)

She was in the back ground doing commentary. All I understood was Markov. hmmmmmm now that I think of it maybe she was speaking French ;)

Guest Low Roller

Apparently Cristobal Huet has been missing some time at practice due to back spasms. The trade has become a little bit clearer......

I don't think Huet was hurt before the trade. As a matter of fact I don't think we should really look into it too much at all. Gainey has said it all. He is rolling the dice with Price and moving the franchise forward with a very capable young Goaltending tandem. I think we all can agree Price is the future but many of us didn't see it happening this early. Whether Bob is right or wrong remains to be seen. I REALLY hope he is right.

There was quite a panic about going with Price because of his age and inexperience around here.

As for Huet only getting a 2nd round pick I agree that he should have been worth more but Gainey knew he would get nothing after the year ended so he took what the market at that time dictated.

Guest Low Roller
Yeah, as much as we wish he got more than a 2nd round pick its now obvious to me that he couldnt. Look no further than Bryzgalov.

You're just realizing NOW that there is no market for goalies???

Guest Low Roller

Decent game last night. Halak looked sharp, although he could have slightly better rebound control for my liking. Remember that one play where he made four incredible saves in a row because he kept juggling with the puck? That was awesome.

Tonight's game is going to be a MASSIVE test for Les Brahs... GO HABS GO!!

Guest Low Roller

Oh hell yeah. DUMB move on his part. Just DUMB. He's screwed because he can no longer play in Hamilton this season. The Bulldogs submitted a list of players that can play for the team until the end of the season and the playoffs, and Grabs wasn't on the list.

Guest Low Roller

OMG!!! Plex is out with the FLU for tonight's game against the Ducks, which means that Grabs will center Kovalev and Big Tits.

Brisebois will get another start tonight. O'Byrne, Dandy, and Begin are healthy scratches.

Guest Low Roller

Devils on Tuesday! Ottawa on Thursday! I swear that some mad genius put together the schedule this year.

I'm loving this fight for 1st in the conference, but in reality I would just settle for making the playoffs... I can't believe how tight the race until the end of the season is right now. Nobody seems to be losing right now either...

Great time to be a fan. Bad time to be a fan if you have high blood pressure already.