Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Beck @ Ricoh

\/\/illy

Leanne's working early so I don't think 'after-party' is going to work. Stupid jobs. The word is that Beck doesn't go on until 8:30 or so because there is an opening band. Apparently it's some 'up and coming' rap group. We're up for missing that in order to get our 'pre-game' in order. I just got off the phone with Cjamson (the one who calls the shots between him and livingstoned ;) ) and the tentative plan is to meet at:

Wheat Sheaf Tavern

667 King Street West

Toronto, ON M5V 1M9

(416) 504-9912

From there we can jump in a cab and head down to the show. It should be less than $10 from there and parking at the Ex is $10 per car if you drive in.

Apparently the Wheat Sheaf is the oldest pub in Toronto and a perfect place to get our game faces on! :D

Anywhere we can meet beforehand? The Ricoh Centre is right on the Exhibition grounds right? Is there anywhere we could hook up after parking our cars down there?

Yes last time Mark and I went to the Amphitheatre he parked nearby (not on the grounds) but off King somewhere - and there are a few bars around there.

Anyone know where Corus is - right around those streets (dufferin, ontario, princess, etc) there are a few places....

parking on a residential street (meter still cheaper than ricoh) and walk through the go train station...

anyone know what I'm talking about????

Leanne's working early so I don't think 'after-party' is going to work. Stupid jobs. The word is that Beck doesn't go on until 8:30 or so because there is an opening band. Apparently it's some 'up and coming' rap group. We're up for missing that in order to get our 'pre-game' in order. I just got off the phone with Cjamson (the one who calls the shots between him and livingstoned ;) ) and the tentative plan is to meet at:

Wheat Sheaf Tavern

667 King Street West

Toronto, ON M5V 1M9

(416) 504-9912

From there we can jump in a cab and head down to the show. It should be less than $10 from there and parking at the Ex is $10 per car if you drive in.

Apparently the Wheat Sheaf is the oldest pub in Toronto and a perfect place to get our game faces on! :D

WHAT!!!!! We're not going now!