Jambands.ca

couldn't resist

MamaPink

I work on Water St. downtown Kitchener, which, if you've ever been here, you know it's swarming with weirdos. My desk faces a window so I can see the madness outside all day.

Well, a couple hours ago this dude came up to my window, and was quite obviously on some sort of hallucinogenic because he was all bug-eyed and googly. He caught his reflection and stood there staring at himself so intensely while I sat there laughing at the funny faces he was making.

I did what any person, bored in a stuffy office would do... I threw something at the window. BLAM! The guy must have jumped 10 feet in the air. When his feet were back on the ground, he squooshed his face up to my window and let out this yell of horror then RAN like the dickens.

I fell off my chair. That was the funniest, most animated thing I've seen in a long time. I thought his eyes were going to shoot right out of his head!

A half hour goes by, and I'm still kinda chucklin' about my evil doing... when all of a sudden I see that same guy go running past my window again (the other way this time) ....still running like mad dingos were chasing him.

Regret sinks in and I'm starting to feel kinda bad. I hope he's stopped running by now. If I see him again I have some water waiting for him. Hydration is the key to responsible drug taking after all.

More funny would have been to mirror him: every facial expression he makes, you make, every movement he makes (e.g., arms, body, whatever), you make, but mirrored. Try to convince him he's looking to into a mirror, but showing him as you.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived