Jambands.ca

defense against zombies....

Calamity Jane

sweet jesus! Someone's finally taking this problem seriously

...and just in time for hallowe'en, too!

zombiedefense.org eating%20eyeball.jpg

Welcome to zombiedefense.org, the only zombie defense organization poised to buffer humanity from the impending zombie holocaust. Our goal and sworn duty is to provide you with the information you need to not only survive the horrors to come, but to effectively spread your zombie ass-kicking seed during the post apocalyptic adaptive radiation. If you are new to the site, please peruse the FAQ before immersing yourself in tactical and philosophical minutiae. The more advanced sections of zombiedefense.org build on this most basic of knowledge. We apologize in advance if our acumen startles you. We pride ourselves on being the best. As you will soon realize, the research compiled by the crack zd.o team is second to none, and we relish the opportunity to share it with you.

Many of the topics covered herein are quite gruesome, and some may consider our content "offensive." However, we here at zombiedefense.org feel that ignoring the inevitable is far more egregious. With that said, we encourage you to involve the entire family in your edification. Like we always say: There is no "i" in zombiedefense.org. The more desensitized you and your family are to the terror and unbridled carnage that will ravage your neighborhood, the more likely you are to survive.

Do not be afraid. The zombiedefense.org staff is here to assist you through each phase of your development. Look at yourself in the mirror. No! Pick up your newborn child, and look at your future in the mirror! Are you truly prepared to cope with the annihilation of human civilization? It's OK. With our support you will blossom into a zombie crushing machine.*

zd.o

sticker.jpg

Why would I want to defend myself against zombies? I usually avoid rum/fruit drinks/cocktails like the plague, but if I went to a bar and that was all there was, I'd gladly partake.

Now tequila sunrises are definitely something you need to watch out for...

Aloha,

Brad