Jambands.ca

grumble, grumble, BAH HUMBUG!!!

Calamity Jane

I really feel like we've been short-changed and ripped off with the last summer season...It started getting cold, gray and rainy by the middle of August and it frikken' HASN'T STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting with bated-breath for some kind of reprise before settling into the looooooooooooong cold season, but FACK!!!! driving home tonight in the DARK, the COLD, the RAIN, I saw 2 homes with Xmas lights illuminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS, YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA-HUM-BUG x 10

I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling finer once we pass Dec. 1st!!!

cj, i'm totally with you lady! there's nothing worse than walking out of the workplace at friggin' quarter to six in COMPLETE DARKNESS! HATE THAT! not only that but fack... it's been bloody friggin' raining for like... EVER! fall was ripped out right under our feet... and then the other day in Canadian tire i had to walk past ten aisles of 'christmas ideas' to find a bloody screw.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! hahaa! c'mon MAY!

the season's are becoming more clockwork based on each of these 'holidays'. Why is it that Halloween is considered a holiday with displays everywhere you look for 2 months? Then, the very next day (or overnight in some retail outlets), they are dismantled and replaced by Christmas gear.

I think this is the best example of the collective mind, controlling the weather and the seasons.

If we all looked forward to Canada Day, every day, I think we might be able to shift the climate our way! Bring out the silly chairs, ugly hats, and red and white makeup and lets show Motha Nature who da boss.