Jambands.ca

there ought to be a law....

mister slippery

I hear ya slippery - haven't heard that particular diddy yet but our "forced" music in my office here is soft rock, easy listening or really bad 80's and 90's crap...(its a feed from our store upstairs through our phones) -retail music boo..if I hear milli vanilli one more time I swear...

- we were all just complaining....then my

creative asked me a question - and my automatic response without even trying to be witty was

"sorry Roy can you speak up - my ears are bleeding"

hehehehe....so yeah - boo.

I miss the old manager that used to play classic rock upstairs.....

The absolute worst musical torture I have ever endured was while working a short stint at a factory.I was on 12 hour nights and without fail "Lady in Red" would play on the radio at about 4am.There is nothing more assured to bring every molecule in your body to a collapse of motivation than that song coupled with that hour coupled with the monotonous,repetitive drudgery of factory work.To add insult to injury my actual task was cutting seatbelt into exactly 24 inch sections.Millions of them.For some infernal purpose.

I hear your pain.

Rod Stewart covers of Boy George? (shudder)

Sorry to hear about this, MS! Usually the worst thing I have to deal with is some student with his ipod cranked to white-noise level, but I get to tell them to turn it off, or kick them out of the room if need be. I'd go with the "clutching at the gut" reaction in your case :) .

I say we all take a moment of silence to honour people in positions where they have to listen to the same infernal Xmas jingles over and over again for the next month and a half.