Jambands.ca

Amendment - Gov't Mule tix available NOW!

MuleMomma

Just checked ticketmaster.ca and tickets appear to be on sale now for the Toronto show (for those of us up at this ungodly hour). It pulled up a pair of Orchestra Row C's for me.

BTW, Happy Birthday Jerry, whereever you are - might see ya'll at the celebration tonight if I get off work early enough (like pre-midnight). [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by MuleMomma:

BTW, Happy Birthday Jerry, whereever you are - might see ya'll at the celebration tonight if I get off work early enough (like pre-midnight).
[Wink]

Kick ass!! you are refering to the PJC show right?..tell me I'm right....

WOO-HOO!

We are 18 & 19, which is dead center... your seats are the first two on the aisle of the right section, according to the seating chart my TM pal sent me. And CC has always been front row whenever I've been to the Danforth, even though the online seating chart says its AA. Either way, good seats all around. This is gonna be a blast!!

Just got up, heading to work now, but yeah, Pepper Jack's is definitely the celebration to which I am referring (though I'd imagine there's many other killer parties out there in honour of our dear departed friend Jerry).

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I can't have too much fun tonight though since I gotta get up at a decent time to get my ass to ABB/KDTU Darien Lake tomorrow.

Great to see we'll all be kickin' ass together at the Mule in October - yay! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by LSD25:

Do any of u guys know besides TM and Sonic Temple which other stores will be selling tickets?

I'm told by the promoter that the only other store is Encore Records in Kitchener...but I suppose that could change...perhaps (though not likely).

Music Today, linked off mule.net, also has tickets, but costs are in US$.

Howdy all! Wondering if anyone can shed some light on the seating arrangement in this place who has been to this venue. What I am wondering is if the Mezzanine and the Balcony are on the same level with the balcony seats behind an isle way in between or if each section is completely on its own level, the front row on each hanging over the floor. Hopefully that makes sense enough. Any help would be muchly appreciated!

I have friends that have been to the Music Hall many times, and they told me that they'd rather have Mezzanine seats over Balcony.

The Mezzanine is on a separate and closer second level than the Balcony. The Balcony is the third level. I'm not sure of over-hangs, but they told me if you can get seats in the first section of the Mezzanine, then do it.

Anyway, my friends told me that there are no real bad seats in the Music Hall, unless you are on the floors way off to the side ( even those seats aren't bad, but you may get blocked a bit ).

Have a good time.

quote:

Originally posted by MuleMomma:

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I can't have too much fun tonight though since I gotta get up at a decent time to get my ass to ABB/KDTU Darien Lake tomorrow.

Great to see we'll all be kickin' ass together at the Mule in October - yay!
[big Grin]

Was great to chill with ya as always.Hope ya had fun at the show.See ya soon.This time we'll hook up pre-show for the Mule,so we wont miss each other like ABB....whatta ya say? [big Grin]

Hey Tasha - don't know if Pete remembers, but the first time I met him was at a Bruce Cockburn show at the Danforth Music Hall, when he still lived in Ottawa - perhaps that will refresh his memory as to the layout of the venue. If not, maybe try calling the venue and ask them about the layout (if all else fails). Or call and bother Ticketmaster...I love it when I have a reason to call those guys and ask them other questions, 'cause it makes me feel like I'm getting something for all those service charges I've paid in my life.

And Esau - I would say a pre-Mule-show celebration might definitely be in order, especially if the beverages are limited or restricted during the show. The Brothers were once again amazing, and I got to spend the show sitting on a roadcase on stage (even though I had a 9th row ticket). It was quite the vantage point. [big Grin]

Archived