Jambands.ca

Schwa. Read me!

Schwa.

Ha! That's a hilarious signature, c-towns!! That was the night of the Dickey show in Windsor. In the wee hours of the night... Earlier that day Blair had brought over a whole wack of odd beers for the beer bottle collection they got going there; most of them were still full. German beer, Japan beer, Schooner... whatever.. I had the bright idea of chillin 6 or so at a time and seein how they tasted. Well, we would crack one open I'd take a drink, it'd be so awful that I'd puke... Scotty would take a drink and puke and then Miz would do it too! "Well, that beer sucks!" And we'd try a new one. The sequence would be repeated... we must have tried at least 7 or 8 beers. One of the stupidest ideas ever!!

Chewie, I'll give you a call re Darien Lakes... or you can call me when you get the chance. I'll be in all day for the most part.

no prob, schwativa. There's probably about a case of assorted stale 15 year old beer left that you can sample from... even the smell of some of them was making us gag! I'm pretty sure I'll sit out the next bout of mildew-like beer tasting though. But, then again, you never know.

ahhh you boys. can't wait to see you again. i think i'll pass on the stinky beer though... i'll be back in your neck of the woods around the 25th, what do you guys think of a little shindig at the cottage? i want to do that up before school starts so i can see everybody, cause there's no way i'm gonna have the funds for hookahville. love ya boys!

megs [Razz]

Meggo, I can't do the Ville either but i was thinking of catching BB King, Galactic and Jeff Beck at the Amphitheater on the 25th (i think thats the date) Let me know what you think. I live in KW now so a drive back would be a piece of cake.

[edit] check that, that show i just mentioned is on the 19th. Sorry. I may still be up for a Cottage party though, keep it in mind. We could get all the Chatham numpties out for that i bet if you give em all enough notice, procratinators all.

I've never seen a better gag reflex than mizner's, he can't even pick up his own dogs shit.

I remember like 6 years ago we were taking one of those bus trips to see the Hip in Detroit, and were partying pretty hard before hand and miz puked all over himself on the way to the bus that was in Thames Lea Plaza. Not willing to call it quits, he strolls into the Zeller's and picks up a pretty sweet emsemble (pants and shirt for under $10), changes in the change room and leaves his pukey clothes there. This all went down in about 10 or 15 minutes. Chatham Rocks!!!

peace.jamesd.

Archived