Jambands.ca

So long everyone (off to Hong Kong)

afro poppa

Ari...hope you get to look up this thread sometime soon and see all the love being beamed your way; we really will miss ya over this coming summer/festival time

Soak up this experience and enjoy evey minute of the cross-cultural weirdness. It's really such a gift to be able to immerse oneself in another land, language and customs!

Post stories and observations, for sure!!!

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all your positive energy, it really makes me smile when I see all you wonderful people taking in interest in my travels and wishing me well.

Currently, it is 11 am in Hong Kong and I am extremely hung over from a night a night of drinking hard in Lang Kwai Fong which is this awsome bar strip on the main Island. I was partying it up with some other exchange students...drinking in the streets until 4 am? Niiiiice. I even saw a live band (although they were DEFINATELY not anything I would actually soon see again haha.

Tomorrow I go see my school (I am in a hotel right now) and begin my orientation, I can't wait to meet more people and have more fun times.

Peace and love to everyone

ari

ps - the chinese food here is AMAZING haha