Jambands.ca

The Race is ON....

bouche

conan.jpg" height="120" align="leftLOS ANGELES - Arnold Schwarzenegger ended the suspense Wednesday and jumped into the race for California governor, instantly becoming the best-known of the declared candidates seeking to replace Democrat Gray Davis in a recall. Webster.jpg" height="120" align="leftGary Coleman, child star of the sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes," has placed his name among a host of other celebrities in the running for California governor.
mu_photo1_030701_T.jpg" height="120" align="left

Larry King: Is Koko aware that she's a candidate for the race for Govenor of California?

KOKO: Good here.

Larry King: I'll start by going straight to the emails, our first question is: BananaRama asks, Koko how do you expect to save our great sunny state of California?

KOKO: Pink

Larry King: I do hope that's all it takes.

KOKO: Ball, Koko loves eat

Larry King: Me too! Caller?

Caller: "Koko, can you tell me how you plan on solving our energy crisis?"

KOKO: dog

california is nutz....

Guest Low Roller

You guys realize that Arnie is a Republican right? California has always been a traditional Democratic state, but who will be able to resist voting for the Terminator as governor? Looks like California is switching to a Bush-flavoured Republican state.

Larry King: So Arnold, now that you've officially joined the race for governor, how do you plan on starting your campaign?

Arnold: First, I would like to get to know you better.

Larry King: Ok, well, I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. My father, a bar owner, died when I was only nine, and my mother had to go on welfare to support....

Arnold: Come on....don't bullshit me.

Larry King: It's all true. Just read my book.

Arnold: Just do what I tell you.

Larry King: Tell me what?

Arnold: You must be very proud of yourself.

Larry King: Yes, yes I am.

Arnold: I'm detective John Kimble!

I'm supporting Flynt!! A true American hero and a man who knows a thing or two about freedom!!!

Arnie is a Republican, but he's actually pro-choice and sensitive to "gay issues" (whatever that actually means) so I guess he's not as scary as he could be....

Archived