Jambands.ca

can lara, cully, M or good other PM me?

zero

I need a hand getting from one 'safe house' to another today. In this case the Harbour Castle Westin, Sadaam and I have dinner plans with Rushdie. I'm having communications issues. Too many notes and slips of paper. If people could also send me new PM's with contact #'s and times of availability that would be helpful - title 'contact times' eg.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay losers whatever the fuck you're calling yourself lets figure out who's Nelson Muntz who's Milhouse and who's sucking Milhouse's cock. How bout you don't even remotely cross me ever again, keep it hidden that you're a 'real' person and then we're good.

But by all means chirp away.

only two people know the score on any given story

that was meant as an exasperated - yeah, thanks for the offer, I'm good- we don't all need to react to the reacting to perception to the egotism of the reaction. We could just, you know, converse. Or conversely go back to being thoughtless, drug crazed, stigmatizing pricks.

All I can say is that I'm a far different person than I was even a week ago. I don't take well to a lot of stimulus and would rather avoid memory work and neeless beefs. I offer apologies, and quite regularly, to people right in front of me.

It was not some sort of slight, get over tit.

Don't bite the hands that feed you...

Or at least those that offer you food...

I don't even know why I waste my time, just fucking grow up, get over yourself and do unto others as you'd have them do unto you otherwise you're gonna spend the rest of your life digging yourself out of these shitty situations that you so carefully craft yourself....

With all honesty and sincerity: Good luck...