Jambands.ca

American Idol

Birdy

I have no idea. And that fucking smile needs to be physically removed.

yes and simons cute remarks, all set up anyway

lost interest when simon said the sort of handicapp las shold live in the woods because of the way he looked like some animal or something like that very heartless and was not called for

I have no idea. And that fucking smile needs to be physically removed.

yes and simons cute remarks' date=' all set up anyway

lost interest when simon said the sort of handicapp las shold live in the woods because of the way he looked like some animal or something like that very heartless and was not called for

[/quote']

I kinda laughed at that in an Office sort of uncomfortable way only because the kid was convinced, like all the other rejects, that he should win.

mainsanjaya2.jpg

Sanjaya's On the Tour, VFTW Victory!

In an amazing shocker of a night, Sanjaya was declared safe, while Stephanie Edwards and Chris Richardson made up the bottom two. Stephanie went home (most people said, "Who's Stephanie?") and Sanjaya made it to next week. This is a huge victory because we got him on the tour. So now everyone who wants to see their favorite Idols will also be seeing VFTW darling Sanjaya this summer too. And he gets to work with Gwen Stefani next week (let's hope he has the option of singing Hollaback Girl.)

This may be one of VFTW's greatest accomplishments ever, so thanks to everyone who voted, especially all of the new Howard Stern listeners who joined us this week! Every vote counted, and just make sure to vote just as hard next week. Sanjaya will need the help again because people are really going to be mad that he's there. But after his performance of You Really Got Me, there's no doubt in our mind... Sanjaya loves us and we love him.

Edited by Guest

I was told that they don't even have to go with the votes if they don't want. A couple years ago buddy at work told me that in the small print at the end of the show it says something like the producers reserving the right to do what they want, regardless of votes. I tried to read it the other day but my tv is waaay to fuzzy to make out a single word. ANyone confirm this?

I think it would be hilarious if they had to pay for a record deal for little Sanjaya! Not fair to whoever the best actually is though... I'm thinking Doolittle at this point!

Vote For The Worst takes too much credit for something they probably had minimial effect on, if at all.

The producers *want* Sanjaya on tour. Why else would they fill half his segment showing his target demographic bawling her eyes out. Sanjaya is going to be gold for tickets sales when the idols go on tour this summer.

I was told that they don't even have to go with the votes if they don't want. A couple years ago buddy at work told me that in the small print at the end of the show it says something like the producers reserving the right to do what they want, regardless of votes. I tried to read it the other day but my tv is waaay to fuzzy to make out a single word. ANyone confirm this?

I haven't seen that but notice that Ryan ends every performance show with "Phone lines will be open FOR AT LEAST two hours"? I don't know exactly what that means but, in a close race, what's stopping them from keeping them open until they get the result they want?

Just remember that everything is pro wrestling. ;)

true the voters are not to have the last say

all politics

I think it would be hilarious if they had to pay for a record deal for little Sanjaya! Not fair to whoever the best actually is though... I'm thinking Doolittle at this point!