Jambands.ca

Sens tickets, anyone?

d_rawk

Thanks D. I can’t offer enough appreciation. This is the most gracious gift I could have ever dreamed of getting from some Skanc on some stupid message board in some separately stupid section aside from the Cavern. Long live the Slip Forum!

There were more vocal Hab fans than Sens from my vantage point. The game started out intrinsically raucous. The first 2 minutes alone were worth the price of the ticket. Hard hitting and the potential of an affair worthy of USSR vs Canada 1972 only to find things slowed down but we still were offered some incredibly fast skating, high-skilled hockey. Once the first goal was scored by Fisher the atmosphere changed and it became a pro-watch-out, don’t let nothing go by.

The second period was really dull, hampered by the fact Montreal had a 4 minute power-play that was carried over by the end of the first, thanks to Heatley’s high-stick on Souray to end that period.

(Yeah, I got a pic of Souray's goal to make it 2-1 which makes me two for two on catching goals with my camera, check it yo)

4acc5328a7.jpg

The third period heard the crowd erupt again once Montreal got back into it on the phenomenally tipped shot by Mark Streit early into play. Emotions ran high until Fisher scored his second. It was game over at that point but Heatley got one step closer to fity. It’s a storyline we should all like. Maurice Richard you dicks.

Suffice to say, I am happy with the Hurricanes score as well as the Islanders.

Edited by Guest