Jambands.ca

Lets start talking Canada Day Bash 07

Freeker

Wow, everybody knew the talent-challenged bouche phoned it in in BGH, but that is a pretty serious personnel omission there bradm.

You're right (and I apologize to you and bouche); some of my memories of BGH performances are either foggy or repressed.

Aloha,

Brad

Nero

BNB

I'm not sure the Canada Day party is the best environment for these guys to play in, largely because the sets are usually kept so short (30 or 45 minutes, usually). A band like The Spades (or The John Henrys) can work well, because they can run through a bunch of songs in that time, but I'd want to see an open-ended jammier band like nero or BNB do a show on their own, with enough time/sets to stretch out a bit.

Aloha,

Brad

Nero

BNB

I'm not sure the Canada Day party is the best environment for these guys to play in' date=' largely because the sets are usually kept so short (30 or 45 minutes, usually). A band like The Spades (or The John Henrys) can work well, because they can run through a bunch of songs in that time, but I'd want to see an open-ended jammier band like nero or BNB do a show on their own, with enough time/sets to stretch out a bit.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

don't harsh my buzz, dude

Nero

BNB

I'm not sure the Canada Day party is the best environment for these guys to play in' date=' largely because the sets are usually kept so short (30 or 45 minutes, usually). A band like The Spades (or The John Henrys) can work well, because they can run through a bunch of songs in that time, but I'd want to see an open-ended jammier band like nero or BNB do a show on their own, with enough time/sets to stretch out a bit.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Well they could get less bands and have them play longer. That would make logistics a little easier.

They could also play the night before, like that time in Kitchener.