Jambands.ca

Keith Richards snorted his father

bouche

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Only Keith could get away with that

Only Keith could get away with that

well hope he was burried as my friends husband died ,he was cremated put his urn on the t v , she handed it to me of all people i was so nervous i tried to take off the top she said oh it is glued, my god what a thing to do hand your husbands ashes over to a person for what reason as i didn,t have a clue what to say or do, imagine if the top wasnt glued

holy frig burry them then you are safe or blow them where they want to be at peace

debunked!!! It looks like the media took a joke too seriously.

And now, this just in from Keith Richards himself, who says, "The complete story is lost in the usual slanting." As for the actual use to which his father's ashes were put, he said, "The truth of the matter is that I planted a sturdy English Oak. I took the ... ashes [and sprinkled them beneath the tree], and he is now growing oak trees and he would love me for it!"

As for the ashes-and-cocaine-snorting story he told to the NME, Richards said, "I was trying to say how tight Bert and I were — that tight!

"I wouldn't take cocaine at this point in my life," he added, "unless I wished to commit suicide."